Welcome back to another episode of Behind The Smiles! Today’s episode features none other than entrepreneur, author, speaker, and business phenomenon, Mike Michalowicz. In this episode, Mike and Gina chat about…
- What is the defining component when a business doesn’t need the owner?
- What is the goal of a four-week vacation? It’s not about you taking a vacation from the business, but the business taking a vacation from YOU.
- How an owner and business relationship is more like that of conjoined twins than of a parent and child.
- How we solve the problem of being terrible at delegating to others
- What the QBR (Queen Bee Role) is and why every employee needs to know what that role is in your company.
You can find free chapters of Mike’s books and resources here: https://mikemichalowicz.com